Equinox is committed to sustainability in the built environment. We strive to uphold the following principles:
- Revitalization of existing urban neighborhoods
- High-quality, durable construction practices
- Active property maintenance to prolong the life of buildings
- Energy & materials decisions based on full life-cycle costs
- Contributing meaningfully to the communities where we work
- Reuse and renovation of existing buildings where possible
Featured ProjectThe Azalea – Coming Fall 2013
This proposed development is located at 400 S. 40th Street in the University ...
The Modules at TempleTown
The Modules, is one of the largest LEED-rated modular student housing building in the ...
Equinox breaks ground on new student housing duplex near Temple University
Equinox breaks ground on 1856 N. Willington Street - a student housing project near Temple University Equinox Management & Construction ...
Equinox gains two new property management contracts in Philadelphia
New Management Contract in University City Equinox Management & Construction has been retained by Stonehurst Partners, LP to manage its 22 ...