The article outlines some of the core benefits of modular construction such as:
1. Scheduling – Dramatically reduce the time needed for construction, which is ideal for projects with hard occupancy dates and areas with weather restrictions.
2. Jobsite Improvement – With a majority of construction off-site, it lowers the amount of people, equipment, and traffic on-site.
3. Waste Reduction – The factory process is more efficient and allows more opportunities to recycle materials.
4. Quality Control – The assembly line process also allows for systematized quality inspections.
5. Sustainability – The modular construction process easily incorporates sustainability design features such as recycled materials, high-efficiency mechanical systems, and low-flow fixtures.
There is no related post.
Featured ProjectThe Azalea – Coming Fall 2013
This proposed development is located at 400 S. 40th Street in the University ...
The Modules at TempleTown
The Modules, is one of the largest LEED-rated modular student housing building in the ...
Equinox breaks ground on new student housing duplex near Temple University
Equinox breaks ground on 1856 N. Willington Street - a student housing project near Temple University Equinox Management & Construction ...
Equinox gains two new property management contracts in Philadelphia
New Management Contract in University City Equinox Management & Construction has been retained by Stonehurst Partners, LP to manage its 22 ...